Quality and Processes
Focus on Quality
- All assemblies are domestically manufactured by Compass and 100% inspected and tested for workmanship and functionality per customer specifications.
- Compass is UL Certified, ROHS compliant and ISO 9001:2015 Registered.
- UL508A Industrial Control/PDU Design and Manufacturing.
- At Compass, our processes and procedures insure a continuous, uniform method of manufacturing, to assure customer requirements are met and customer expectations exceeded.
- Our performance metrics are continually tracked for Quality, OTD, and Pricing.
- All Compass Employees Are Committed To Ensuring Our Customer's Satisfaction Through Quality Products, Exceptional Service And Continuous Improvement.
- To develop and deliver the most reliable and innovative services, focused on exceeding our customer's expectations via continual process improvement, team work and employee development while creating a positive impact in the communities in which we live.
Quality Management System (QMS)
- Compass prides itself on maintaining a robust QMS accurately controlling customer documentation including revisions, and engineering changes. All current processes and procedures are routinely reviewed and controlled by Compass Quality Management. All Compass production team members are educated & trained to industry and customer workmanship standards including IPC/WHMA and SEMI standards.